09:30 - 11:00
Remote access workshop.
€195 – €395
Winning Business | Jonathan Kirk
Conventional notions of design agency ‘sales’ and ‘selling’ are changing. Many of the old methods have become ineffective and discredited. This workshop explores the most up to date and effective ways to grow your business, from positioning and messaging to business development strategy and tactics.
- Setting out your stall – getting the right positioning and messaging.
- Your claims to fame – looking at your clients and case studies with new eyes.
- Structuring your new business and client development effort – increased focus, meaningful output not just activity.
- Keep in touch strategy – cherishing the people you know, your biggest asset.
- Business development messages and routes to market – evaluating different types of activity.
- Developing action plans that are realistic and achievable.
Agency Owners, Account Directors, Client Facing Designers and those involved with business development in design & creative businesses.
- ICAD Members: €195
- Non-Members: €395
Jonathan Kirk is the founder of Up to the Light, a consultancy that advises creative agencies on positioning and strategy, and all aspects of business improvement and growth, challenging some of the ingrained assumptions that exist in our industry and providing effective, insight-led advice Jonathan’s senior roles have included Business Development Director of Fitch, the global brand design group, and New Business Director of Havas EHS (now Havas Helia), one of Europe’s largest agency networks. Jonathan is a founder member of the Design Business Association’s Experts Register and is a frequent conference speaker and trade press contributor.
Design Enterprise Skillnet training focuses on helping designers and creatives in their careers and their business to up-skill their teams, and attract and service clients in a rapidly changing commercial landscape. Visit here for more upcoming events & workshops for 2020.